Microsoft Dynamics and Sales
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, close deals faster and generate more sales revenue. Dynamics CRM gives you a 360 degree look at each customer and fast access to their information so you’ll never lose sight of a new lead. What’s more you’ll identify more cross-sell and upsell opportunities. Dynamics CRM means less time spent on administration and more time on generating revenue.
Benefits of Sales with Dynamics CRM
- Advanced and fast customer segmentation – create territories and teams and identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Better campaign management – mail merging to branded templates, simultaneous updating of campaign reports and statistics as notes and records are updated
- Easy and fast tracking of offers, revenue, results and competitor activity – save time and don’t miss any opportunity to generate more revenue
- Track leads through one centralised system – see instantly where leads originate from and analyse which sales and marketing activities are most effective at generating leads
- Fast and effective reporting – results, projections and forecasting and trends are quickly identified and reported on which means less time spent on reporting and more time spent on identifying sales opportunities
- Automatically track contract renewal dates and details – improve customer retention and free up time to generate new leads
- Timesaving functions – use Dynamics CRM within Microsoft Office Outlook eliminating the need to swap between programmes; use the built-in data import and de-duping functions; synchronise contacts easily between Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics.